Thursday 7 December 2017
This event will be of interest to employers and Human Resources and will include keynote contributions from National Apprenticeship Service, Access to Work, Disability Confident, local government, business representatives, training providers and organisations.
Delegates will talk about:
- Funding reforms, the Apprenticeship Levy and additional payments for employers and providers
- Advantages of being an inclusive employer and recruiting disabled apprentices, trainees and supported interns
- Reasonable adjustments to make the workplace inclusive and accessible
- Support available to disabled apprentices, trainees and supported interns including Access to Work
- We will also hear stories from young disabled trainees/apprentices
This event will take place on:
6 February 2018
10:00 am- 16:30 pm
Resource for London, 356 Holloway Road,
London N7 6PA
Agenda to follow.
Please advise as soon as possible if you have any access, dietary, or other requirements with regard to attending and participating in this the event. If you require a BSL interpreter, could you please let us know before 6 January 2018.
Resource for London has free parking for registered Blue Badge holders based on availability: please email your details in advance – date, name, car registration and the name of the event to email@example.com
The nearest tube station is Holloway Road.
For further directions: http://www.resourceforlondon.org/contact-us/
This is a free event.