Thursday 8 February 2018
A Coaching Blind Footballers Course is being held at Middleton Leisure Centre in Leeds on Saturday 10th March 2018, 9:30am-5pm
If you or somebody you know is interested in attending, the course costs £35 and covers both theory and practical elements. By the end of the workshop each participant should be able to meet the following outcomes:
- Gain a greater understanding of the game in the context of the FA’s LTPD model
- Apply and extend existing coaching skills and experience to meet the needs of blind footballers
- Establish effective communication skills when coaching blind footballers
- Identify appropriate and safe methods of supporting and working with blind footballers
- Recognise the need to deliver relevant coaching sessions to effectively meet the developmental needs of the blind footballer
- Gain an understanding of the different components of the game
- Understand the characteristics blind footballers require to perform at a performance level of the game
- Recognise the Player Pathway and competition structure available for blind footballers.
Please follow this link to find more information on the Coaching Blind Footballers course https://eventspace.thefa.com/westridingfa/participant/arrangement.aspx?id=230043#regform
If you have any questions or queries then please do not hesitate to contact Colan Leung, Disability Football Development Officer, West Riding County Football Association at email@example.com or Tel: 0113 282 1222 (Option 3) or Mob: 07540 127683.