We have produced the below downloadable resources which we think will be useful for disabled people, health and social care professionals and sports providers.
- Getting Active and the Care Act
- Using your personal budgets and personal health budgets to get active
- Disabled People’s User Led Organisations
- Doing Sport Differently – A guide to exercise and fitness for people living with disability or health conditions
- Supporting disabled people to be active using personal budgets – Disability Rights UK and the English Federation of Disability Sport (EFDS) have worked in partnership to create this resource
- Top Tips for involving disabled people in physical activity and sport – Get Yourself Active and Get Out Get Active have worked together to develop this resource to help individuals and organisations get disabled people active